Tomorrow’s the big day when Verizon will announce it’s carrying the iPhone.
This is a Very Big Deal in the land of mobile phones and networks. And it raises a lot of questions, some of which are:
– What does it mean for competition that Apple will have even more market power?
– Given its dependence on Verizon, will this kill the rise of Android?
– Will the closed, walled-garden approach to mobile computing finally win over its slightly more open alternative?
– Do people really want to suffer the consequences of insanely high ETFs to switch?
– Does this mean there will be more or less competition in the mobile space?
But the biggest question of all: Will you buy a Verizon iPhone?